Basic Curse Breaker
- The target (YOU),
- A tub of water large enough to submerge and wash the
- Target (or enough water to wash down the area if a location),
- Large quantity of
- Sea salt
- Best times: New Moon, a Thursday, noon, midnight, dawn, Dusk (any time associated with transitions)
Casting Instructions for 'Basic Curse Breaker'
1. Fill the tub with water. Temperature should be comfortable for a long soak if the target is a living thing. 2. Open and hold up the container of sea salt. 3. Clear your mind and say the following words while concentrating on what they mean to you. Say them slowly, confidently, and meditatively:
In the names of my ancestors, my gods, and myself, I call upon thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water. Come forth, cleanse name of target of all evil and alien magicks, and restore them (me, it) to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be.
4. Pour the salt into the water. Use a lot. 5. Keeping your mind in that calm and meditative state, submerge or wash the target slowly. If you are the target, get in the tub and simply lay back and soak. Relax. Let everything slip away. 6. Do this for at least ten minutes. When you are done, drain the water away down the drain and rinse it off the target. It is absolutely necessary that all of the saltwater is washed off of the target! 7. When you are done, say the following in the same way you did step 3:
I thank thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water, in the name of myself, my gods, and my ancestors. Be released to your homes, doing no harm on your way, and return to me with glad hearts when next you are summoned. By our wills combined, so mote it be.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.