Rated 5/5 Stars
Fire of Renewal
This is one of my personal practices, which I use to cleanse myself of the negative, and open the doors to positive, healing, light.
Casting Instructions for 'Fire of Renewal'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Non-spell candles(For light)
- Black candle
- A jar in which to put the candle
- A carving tool(Pins work as well)
- Matches (NOT a lighter)
- Dragon's Blood incense(and Holder)
- Ambient Music (optional)
- Wand or Athame (Optional)
1. Light the non-spell candles, and set them where they will not catch anything on fire, or be knocked over.
2. Turn off the lights
3. Strike a match and light the incense.
4. Take the black candle, and grip it with both hands, letting all your negative thoughts, negative emotions, and pain seep into the wax.
5. Take your carving tool, and carve inspirational words, into the candle. (I use words like, Forgiveness, Release, Light, etc.)
6. Put the candle in the jar.
7. Take a match in your power hand, and just fill your head with positive thoughts, start to loosen your grip on the negative things in your life. When you are ready to let go of these things, strike the match, and light the candle.
8. Take the incense, and do a smudging of yourself. And when you finish, put it back in it's holder, and let it burn itself out.
9. As the candle burns, and the wax begins to drip down the sides, imagine that all your troubles are melting away, like the wax.
10. Let the candle continue you to burn until you feel it is time to extinguish it. It is ok if the candle is not completely burned.
11. Blow out the non-spell candles, and turn on the lights.
12. Take the candle, still in the jar, and put it away, preferably in a place where it won't be disturbed.
Sometimes, even though we let go of our demons, they has a nasty habit of reappearing when we least expect it. If this happens, repeat this ritual with the same candle, (Unless you completely burned it, in which case a new one may be needed).
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.