: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Spell to Banish Jealousy
Rated 5/5 Stars
Spell to banish jealousy in yourself or another.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A candle in your favorite color
- A green candle
- A small knife
- Cinnamon joss sticks
- Cinnamon essential oil
- Hyssop herb
- The timing of this spell should also be considered as it forms part of the ingredients. Perform the spell during the dark moon.
Casting Instructions for 'Spell to Banish Jealousy'
1. Have a purifying hyssop bath to wash away negativity, then cast a magick circle.
Starting in the east, walk around the room clockwise with a cinnamon joss stick in your right hand. Visualize a blue sphere surrounding your home.
2. Step into the circle. Using the knife, etch your name on the candle chosen to represent yourself, and the jealous person's name on the green candle. Start so the name begins nearest the wick and goes down the candle.
3.Anoint your candle with cinnamon oil. Light it saying:
''It is my will to banish jealousy from my life.''
Now anoint the green candle and say:
''This candle represents a jealous person who will trouble me no more.''
4. Light the green candle and move it out of the room towards the front door, saying:
''I banish envy out of the door. May your spirit grow past petty spite, to fill your soul with love and light.''
Allow the candle to burn down to the wick.
5. Bind your spell by imagining a blue ribbon of energy and tie a knot with this around your candle, saying:
''I call on Earth to bind this spell, Air to speed its travel well, Fire bring spirit from above, Water fill this spell with love. This spell bound around shall be, to cause no harm nor return on me. As I do will So Mote It Be.''
6. Thank the elements, saying:
''Earth, Water, Fire, Air, leave this circle to my care. Go with my thanks and with my love.''
Now walk around the room anticlockwise with a cinnamon joss stick, seeing the blue circle of flames fading away
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us