: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Rated 5/5 Stars
Using this spell is risky but always rewarding.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- One item (such as herbs, lotions, oils, or, for best results, food products) for each letter in the targets name (ex: Sarah: Soda, Apple, Rum, Allspice, and Hot peppers)
Casting Instructions for 'Curse Enemies'
1. In a pot over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients in the order in which the first letters of the ingredient come in the targets name while chanting their name.
2. Stir clockwise for 2 min.
3. Turn off the heat and stir counterclockwise for 2 min.
4. Pour the potion into a glass bottle. Smell it while chanting:
This is the smell of your defeat.
5. Then, pour some to the north, then south, then east, then west. (it is very important you do this in the correct order) while pouring chant:
You are cursed in the north, in the south, in the east, in the west. and for you there is no rest.
Say that last line as you pour the remaining potion in the center.
6. It is done.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us