Casting Instructions for 'Curse Enemies'
- One item (such as herbs, lotions, oils, or, for best results, food products) for each letter in the targets name (ex: Sarah: Soda, Apple, Rum, Allspice, and Hot peppers)
1. In a pot over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients in the order in which the first letters of the ingredient come in the targets name while chanting their name.
2. Stir clockwise for 2 min.
3. Turn off the heat and stir counterclockwise for 2 min.
4. Pour the potion into a glass bottle. Smell it while chanting:
"This is the smell of your defeat."
5. Then, pour some to the north, then south, then east, then west. (it is very important you do this in the correct order) while pouring chant:
"You are cursed in the north, in the south, in the east, in the west. and for you there is no rest."
Say that last line as you pour the remaining potion in the center.
6. It is done.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.