Welsh Fairy Spell
- 2 cups of water
- 1 Bowl of dirt(for earth powers)
- 1 Bowl of rain water with salt (for water powers)
- 1 candle (for fire powers)
- A bowl (only for fire powers)
- Being outside on windy day (for air powers)
- 3 Flower Petals
- 3 leaves
- Fairy dust (regular glitter if you don't have it) for your wings (make sure it respresents a good aura : for example, even though dark pink is a great color, it has a bad meaning)
- Glitter Glue for another color in your wings
- A cup of milk, cream or butter
- A stick of some kind (cinnamon stick, chocolate bar, candy cane, etc) that smells good
Casting Instructions for 'Welsh Fairy Spell'
I created four versions of this potion. One for each element. Really consider which element you want your power to be.However there is only one spell.
Light your candle. Close your eyes and breath deeply. Imagine your eternal flame burning strongly. Imagine your wings on your back.
Now its time to make the potion. Take your bowl and pour 2 cups of water into the bowl. Take your fairy dust and sprinkle it into the bowl. DO NOT STIR! Put the glitter glue Now take your petals and leaves and put them in the bowl. Stir them with your stick and make sure they are covered in sparkles. Once the candle is melted a good amount, put the candle in the potion. Be very careful. Now pour your milk or cream into the potion or melt your butter and pour it into the potion. Stir. Now say the spell at the bottom of the instructions, then use your stick to put the potion in the middle of your forehead, the tip of your nose and your chin.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.