- A small quantity of seeds (any seeds will do, flower, vegetable, fruit, etc)
- A small garden spade for digging a small hole
- A Gold candle
- A dried leaf from any plant
- Coarsely ground eggshell
- A piece of paper (notebook or typing paper is fine)
- A short length of natural twine
Casting Instructions for 'Fresh Start'
Light your candle and place it on a flat surface, such as a table top. Lay the piece of paper on the table. Place the seeds, the leaf and the ground eggshell in the center of the paper.
Speak these words aloud:
''Life and death,
Start to end,
New beginnings, be a friend,
Bring good fortune,
Now to me,
For that which is and that to be''.
Fold the seeds, leaf and eggshell in the paper, forming a small packet. Tie the packet securely with the twine. Extinguish the candle.
Find a quiet place in the yard or garden and with your garden spade, dig a small hole, roughly ten inches deep. Place the packet in the hole. Cover the packet with dirt and fill the hole. Do not remove the packet from the ground.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.