Rated 5/5 Stars
Get More Money
If you're short paying for things you need, like bills, rent, medical expenses, repairs, etc. this spell can help generate the cash. It works best when performed on a Sunday on a clear morning.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 3 yellow candles
- frankincense incense
- 1 one dollar bill
- zest from an orange, lime or lemon
Casting Instructions for 'Get More Money'
2. Place the three yellow candles on the fire, earth and spirit points of your pentagram and light them in a clockwise motion.
3. Light the incense.
4. Pass the one dollar bill through the incense smoke, then place it at the center of your pentagram.
5. Visualize your goal. Imagine the bill in front of you multiplying into tall stacks. Picture spending the money on things you need, and prudently investing what you don't.
6. Sprinkle the orange, lime or lemon zest in a clockwise rotation over the one dollar bill. As you do, recite the following incantation:
Sun in the east
if it be your will
this one dollar bill
With help for many
And harm to none
On this sunny morning
Let my will be done
7. Close your magic circle.
8. Snuff out the candles in a clockwise rotation.
Keep the dollar bill in your wallet for a full week. It might be helpful to mark it with a pen in the very upper right corner just to make sure you can distinguish it from the rest.
After the week is up, think carefully about what you use it to help purchase. Items of necessity or practical use will bolster your karma, and therefore the potency of the spell; items that are less practical may diminish your karma.
You can expect money to come easier and in larger quantities within three days of casting the spell. If the dollar used in the ritual is spent or lost before the week is up, the spell's effect will wear off immediately.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.