Rated 1/5 Stars
The luck of Snakebark Woods
This spell is supposed to give you the luck of the man who made a special cabin in Snakebite woods, which will be consulted about on a different time. Anyway, the owner of that cabin received riches from people who got lost and stayed at his fort
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Three 6''x2''x1'' planks of silver birch wood
- 1lb of any metallic alloy (optional)
- Four 8''x6''x1'' planks of acacia wood
- Two 4''x2''x1'' planks of silver birch wood
- Two 2''x3''x1'' planks of acacia wood
- Two 1''x2''x1'' planks of silver birch wood
- Glue, tape, or most preferably 24 nails
Casting Instructions for 'The luck of Snakebark Woods'
This is where the applicants come in. Tape or glue the parts together.
If you decided to use nails, hammer them in at each end of the bigger silver birch, the outer ends of the rest of the silver birch, and the acacia doorframe.
Put this in a high place in your house(simulating the tree), and wait a total of one week. After said week, take it down. See if your luck changes.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.