- Your Staff/wand
- Silver or blue shiny glitter
- A quiet place- best outdoors
- You will need your staff (or wand) for this spell. It is
- best if the staff used is blue, white of silver- The easiest
- way to achieve this is to bind a ribbon, or ribbons, of the
- color around it for the spell. This means you can
- remove them afterwards.
Casting Instructions for 'Protecion'
1. It is best to go outside for this spell, as the air movement will help disperse the glitter, and the magick. 2. Cast a circle, or create a sacred space. 3. Go to each quarter in turn (start with the West, then North, East and south), and pound or tap the ground with your staff/wand chanting:
I call thee, you who guard the watchtowers of the (direction) to guide me through the darkness, and ensure my safety.
Do this for all 4 quarters. 4. Stand in the center and say:
In the shadows, evils hide, Ready to draw me from loves side, But with your help I shall be strong And banish all that do me wrong Send them away, send them astray Never again to pass my way, So mote it be.
As you say the last 3 lines, scatter the glitter in a circle around you. 5. Close the circle, and have something to eat to restore your energies!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.