Rated 5/5 Stars
To heal the sickness of a person.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Powdered cinnamon
- Green ribbon
- A glass jar or other container with a lid
- Various small objects- preferably green, silver or white
- (such as paper, dried leaves, beads, pieces of smooth
- glass and colored wood)
- Green or silver glitter.
Casting Instructions for 'Healing Spell'
erecting a barrier of energy.
2. Consecrate all the items which you are going to use,
then lay them out on your altar (or if you are outside, a
3. Sprinkle the cinnamon over all the objects and say:
''Herb for healing,
Herb for hope
Herb for strength
herb help me cope''
''I call on thee, spirits of water, earth, fire and air, to aid me in this
4. Bind the Green ribbon around the jar three times
''Thrice I bind thee, and so with nine calls, you will heal.''
5. Put all the small objects and the glitter into the jar ,
screw on the lid and shake it nine times
''Power of healing, I command you, heal (name of
person) from all sickness!''
6. Thank the elements, and the guardians of the
watchtowers, and take down the circle.
7. When you have finished, then keep the jar in a safe
place, and every time you need the power of healing,
then take it out and shake it nine times, saying the
following over and over:
''(name of person) be well, (name) be free of sickness''
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.