Rated 5/5 Stars
This is truly a vicious curse to use, because it leads to the ripping of flesh and the shattering of bones. Sahia shows her deepest rages when this curse is used to release her powers into the mortal world. She will rip her victims to pieces and bathe in their warm blood as she tears into quivering flesh. Her claws are sharp and her mouth thirsts for warm blood flavored with deep fear. Sahia is the most violent demon in this grimoire and she delights in killing those offered freely to her bloodlust. She never thinks before she goes into battle. She dives into action as flesh is rendered into pieces by her claws, teeth and unknowable strength. Never summon this demon to slay angels or other gods, because she may discover that her strength can rend the very gods to pieces and she will be lost from the sorcerer. Should she discover her true strength, she might continue on her rampage until all is rendered apart and left rotting and forgotten for none are left to note this tragedy.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 wooden altar
- 1 altar bowl
- 9 Azahrans Awakenings
- 4 white candles
- 1 small red candle
- 1 small yellow candle
- 1 small green candle
- 1 small blue candle
- 1 athame
- 1 Lemurian Seed Crystal
- 1 pen
- 1 stool
Casting Instructions for 'Sahia Sacrifice'
(1) The altar should face north. Place the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the other items on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles at the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it is time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Speak the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that direction and light the candle on the altar in that same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you are back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, south and west.
(6) Write Sahia on the last offering and seal it with the wax of the red candle on your altar. Place the Lemurian Seed Crystal inside the altar bowl and burn 7 Azahrans Awakenings.
(7) To give the Sahia the orders to destroy your target, use this next incantation.
(8) This part of the ritual requires waiting for the crystal to cool. Invoking Sahia to feed is done by chanting this openly in public, while your hand is touching or holding the crystal. Yell this in out three times. If this incantation is used with a heart as black as night, no force can release the demon until she chooses to leave.
(9) Use this invocation to cause wide spread destruction and thus sealing your targets fate to the wrath of Sahia. This demon takes life and cares only of delighting, so this death is likely to be violent and bloody.
(10) When the target dies, you free Sahia after and only after she has taken the life you seek to destroy. Shatter the crystal after you use this. If the target is not dead after 30 days repeat the spell.
(11) Allow the energy left over return to their sources.
(12) In the reverse manner with the athame, you now return the energy you have left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they were lit.
(13) Burn the Azahrans Awakening. Now that the curse is done, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools. Do not burn the last offering until you are ready to give up the power.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
(3) Earth! I ask for your strength! Wind! I ask for your wisdom! Fire! I ask for your vitality! Water! I ask for your tenacity!
(4) I take of this energy and ask that is it blessed to protect me on my journey into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. By the will of the gods and my personal guardians I ask that I be safe for all times.
(5) Earth, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Wind, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Fire, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Water, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Spirit the binding force of the Elements, watch the seals placed here.
(6) It is midnight, but day beyond the sky, the Celestial Gates shall be opened and power shall be released upon the land! I invoke the Immortal Stars by the power of my name, (your name). The Five Stars; open wide the Celestial Gates and release the horde; as flesh clings to bone you to stone.
(7) In Darkness and in Light, I call upon you Sahia Blood Queen of the crystal to destroy (name)s family by whatever means necessary and perform this at my request. Rip their flesh, shatter their bones and leave only ruins. Bathe in blood and eat them alive, because it is my will be done.
(8) I call upon Darkness, darkness so dark, so deep that it is bottomless, be freed to curse death upon (name)s family. Be this day cursed by death and the stealing of lives, Sahia shall eat (name) alive and well.
(9) I give (name) to the Pinnacles of Evil. Sacrifice (him/her) before your awe and your glory, Sahia Blood Queen, that which is you, three above Evil. Show (name) that I am there in your wrath and tear deep into (his/her) succulent warm flesh and know that (his/her) blood is warm for you to bathe in. Slash, tear, rip and gnaw at this flesh I freely give to you. Feast and enjoy this delightful feast so freely given without mercy. Let my wrath be answered in blood bath.
(11) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
(12) Water! I release your power from my circle! Fire! I release your power from my circle! Wind! I release your power from my circle! Earth! I release your power from my circle!
(13) Hail unto Sahia, my curse shall be done.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.