In the middle of a nervous breakdown :)
Iam always open to learning more. Iam also in need of aid for love spells and healing spells.
Just another lovesick, depressed, teenaged female :( If you need to vent I'm here. If you want to hear a vent I'll pour!
I go by Violet or Charlieand I am 16years old. Birthday is not 9/1 but September 1st is when I celebrate it.Born Hindu. Open to all religions. I live in America and have a complicated relationship with faith. I love to write, dance, sing, and light things on fire in a controlled manner (/s). I am interested in pyromancy, hydromancy, oneiromancy, astral and mental projections, and lucid dreaming. I am not currently reading anything, and I go to school during the day. I have no gems. My mom threw out my candles so I now have nothing for pyromancy :(
- Cinnamon, Vanilla, Rose, Lavendar, and Salt. My five favorite Herbs.
- I don't tell my mom about my religious deviance because she does not believe in magick but also is against it.
- My dad literally does not care.
- I have a strained relationship with both parents. That's how I got my superpowers of mental health issues! /s
- I enjoy soothing baths, and meditations.
- I love SoMmails
"Happiness is overrated."
Quote of the week:
Who needs happiness when I have depression?
Topic of the Week:
Topic of the month:
- Parental relationships are still relationships
- You're not always ready for relationships
- It's not always what it seems like
- They aren't always who they seem to be
- Parents aren't the be all and end all
- Breaking ties (emotionally at least) can be necessary but can also be harmful
Magick matters to me because it is a method for me to learn more about myself and explore my mind. I enjoy peace and tranquility. It brings me calm and peace. Magick is a solace.
Theseare truths that I have found many people disagree with:
- You cannot change into another being in the physical world because it contradicts science.
- You can't actually read someone's mind like in the movies.
- Dark magick, light magick, black magick, white magick, negative magick, and positive magick are distinct. At the same time it isn't necessarily what you think it is.
- Death is irreversible but healing isn't always impossible.
- Just because bad things have happened doesn't mean they can't be changed. It also doesn't mean they can be.
- Mental health is not something that can be cured with a few words.
- Not everything in the Bible/Torah/Quran/Gita is true.
- Chronokinesis doesn't mean time travel.
- Your belief doesn't have to encroach on mine. We can be distinct but not nemeses.
- Fluff (fake spells) exists on the site but it doesn't work.
- You matter to somebody. Someone cares. If you don't think anybody does then message me. I'll prove you wrong.