Location: I am located within the New York timezone
Last Seen: Fri, 27 Nov 2020
|Membership: Member |
Coven Title: Member
I go by Violet and I am 14 years old. I live in America and I pray when I want to. I love to write, dance, sing, and light things on fire in a controlled manner. I am interested in pyromancy, hydromancy, oneiromancy, astral and mental projections, and lucid dreaming. I am not currently reading anything, and I go to school during the day.
- I practice Hinduism because my mother tells me to. I don't pray anymore in this vein.
- Cinnamon, Vanilla, Rose, Lavendar, and Salt. My five favorite Herbs.
- I don't tell my mom about my religious deviance because she does not believe in magick but also is against it.
- My dad literally does not care.
- I enjoy soothing baths, and meditations.
- Please mail me on SoM. I love emails.
- I would love to do a spell for you if you need it. I have lavendar, rose, vanilla, and all the spices used in Indian cooking plus some.
- Nobody knows that I'm only partially Hindu.
- I'm interested in Christianity.
"I am who I am."
Quote of the week:
The secondquote of the month is a well known quote that means that there is nothing more to me than me. I am not a female Norman Bates or a young Michael Myers. I'm just a human being. I'm just Violet. I'm just me.
Holiday Special: Thanksgiving
I just want to mention how grateful I am to the people that have supported me throughout my life. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving; may your year be full of reasons to be be grateful and the ability to feel that gratitude.
Topic of the Week:
Beauty and Attraction
Topic of the month:
- Candles are of the fire element.
- Candles are used in meditations.
- Candles are used in pyromancy.
- Candles are used in multiple religions.
- Candles are used in nonmagickal contexts.
Magick matters to me because it is a method for me to learn more about myself and explore my mind. I enjoy peace and tranquility. It brings me calm and peace. Magick is a solace.
Thses are truths that I have found many people disagree with:
- You cannot change into another being in the physical world because it contradicts science.
- You can't actually read someone's mind like in the movies.
- Dark magick, light magick, black magick, white magick, negative magick, and positive magick are distinct.
- Death is irreversible but healing isn't always impossible.
- Mental health is not something that can be cured with a few words.
- Not everything in the Bible/Torah/Quran/Gita is true.
- Chronokinesis doesn't mean time travel.
- Your belief doesn't have to encroach on mine. We can be distinct but not nemeses.
- Fluff (fake spells) exists on the site but it doesn't work.
- You matter to somebody. Someone cares. If you don't think anybody does then message me. I'll prove you wrong.