Casting Instructions for 'Blood Healing'
- Sliver Knife
- Strong Mind
*People who not used blood before don't use it.*
1. Take the sliver blade and image a pentagram on it burning blue.
2. Cut on your wrist a small pentagram (do not cut deep or right on top of a main vain).
3. Suck on the cut and have as much blood in your mouth as possible.
4. Spit it on your hand using your finger draw a pentagram with the blood on your hand over and over again.
5. Think of your self were it hurts or were it hurts on some one else feel the blood clearing the pain and healing it slowly.
6. Lick up all the blood don't let any blood stay on your hand and dont wash it in till all blood is in your mouth and drank or given to the gods in a cup.
If you have clean blood check by the doctor place the blood on the person wound do this on brushs though. Don't do this on cuts and feel your aura moving into the person healing them slowly.
If you have flat mentled wax draw the blood pentergram on the wax make sure it settles then pour wax on top of the blood let it all dry then pick it up don't loss any of the blood this can be kept on alters to be used if your hurt in any spells or to heal any one by you.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.