Rated 1/5 Stars
Invite a Fairy into your Home
How to summon a fairy in your home. Please note that all the ingredients are optional, and that you don't need to include all of them in your spell.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A thimble of milk
- Some fairy-sized furniture
- Potted plants
- Shiny and glittery trinkets
- A white candle
- A music box
- Some honey
- A small piece of bread
- Anything else a fairy might like
Casting Instructions for 'Invite a Fairy into your Home'
2. Place the items on this space. These items are your offerings to the fairy. He or she might not take it with them physically, but they will appreciate it for sure.
3. Clear your mind and focus on your breathing. Try to get as calm as possible, before saying ''I welcome you to be my guest, o little fairy''.
4. Leave the room for a few hours. Fairies are shy, and they might need some time before they are confident enough to interact with you. Don't get disappointed if they don't want to interact at all, they like to have privacy.
5. When you come back to the room, look for signs that they have been there. Maybe something moved while you where gone, or something might be missing.
Keep doing this for as long as you like. After some time you will have gained the faeries' trust, and they might want to interact with you, or help you in your magical workings. Good luck!
WARNING: None of the items used in this spell should be made from iron, as it can hurt the faeries.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.