Rated 5/5 Stars
Dragon Spirit Summoning
This will summon an astral dragon into the physical world by egg. You must believe it will work 100% or you will not receive your egg.(Not fluffy, and I'm serious.)
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Crayons/Colored Pencils
Casting Instructions for 'Dragon Spirit Summoning'
2. Fold hamburger style and write its info. Fold hamburger style again.
3. Write and say at the same time:
A (major element) dragon is my desire. Gods and goddesses, grant the dragon spirit of my dreams by egg of (major element) and (minor element). This is my wish. So Mote It Be. (So mote it be should be written as big as possible.)
4. Fold hamburger style and draw a pentagram. When the pentagram is drawn, fold once more.
5. Tonight and the next two nights, chant what you wrote in step 3.
For part of its info, you will need a breed for your dragon. The breed depends on its major and minor elements. Message me with your dragon's two elements and I will tell you your dragon's breed. I will be naming all dragon breeds for my spell.
Types of eggs and how to identify them:
Water= sitting in the pool (if you have one)/blue egg
Fire= flaming egg/ red egg
Air/Wind= maybe invisible and strong wind comes/ white egg
Snow= comes in winter time/white-blue coloring
Metal= metal egg
Silver= silver egg
Copper= copper egg
Nature= green egg
Shadow/dark= black egg
Ghost= phasing egg
Lightning= sparks of lightning strike/yellow egg
You can have more than one dragon so you can do the spell more than once and have it work. I'm going to try creating a Forest dragon first, which is mixed between Nature (major) and Earth (minor).
Message me with any questions you might have.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.