- Dragons Blood Herb
- 1 ounce Dragons blood Resin ( important )
- 1/2 teaspoon frankincense powder
- 1/2 teaspoon benzoin powder
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder
- 1/4 teaspoon myrrh powder
- 1 tiny Seashell
- A pinch of Sea Salt or dead sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon Fresh grated is best
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Marigold petals
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Mugwort
- 1/4 teaspoon dried pennyroyal petals or mint works just fine too
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Yarrow petals
- 1 or 2 small pieces of Jade or Agate or Quartz Crystal Lapis works great too
Casting Instructions for 'Dragon Dust'
Using a mortar and pestle, grind the ingredients together. To this base add the crystals and seashell for your specific need. You can also add any essential oil you wish. When done place the dust in a small glass jar or bottle. If possible, find a bottle colored the same as the dusts purpose. Light a white candle before mixing the dust, drip the candle wax to seal the bottle. I must be very clear about thisI got this from one of my favorite spell books,I make dragons dust all the time.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.