One reason in particular for starting up this post, it's not a well discussed topic on this platform, and it is something of a future set of goals of mine to obtain Homeopathic credentials. For now be advised i am not a certified doctor and any and all information provided in this post are for your entertainment purposes only, not for medical advice, suggestion's, or persuasion's to act on or encourage unlawful use of medical practice.
What is Homeopathic?
- An alternative medical practice that believes in our self guided ability to cure the root of our illness using little to no puncture's, cut's, or surgeries.
- Diluting extracts of poisonous plants to create treatments.
- Botanical study, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Psychological studies, are but a few needed area's of certification not limited to those of your own specific practice type.
- Using affirmations and locating rooted psychological problems to cure the physicalproblems of the body.
- Being able to heal using the least invasive, toxic, and most natural methods possible.
Becoming a certified homeopathic advisor/practice requires time and dedication to properly educate yourself, as well as all the steps required by your governments for a license in your area. Finding the online schooling is more a matter of choice to that of your area of study or whats legally required and offered. Even after the school portion you still want to keep up on new studies, seminars, and meetings to keep up on the always changing data.