As a quick overview of my problem. I know the basics of magick and spell casting and have tried some love spells in the past but I found that non have worked till now. My intention was that I find a partner in life and just have no one specific in mind.
I don't understand why the spells I do aren't working in this field. I doubt its because of the minimal ingredients used or the intention I have since my goal is pretty clear. Something I have noted is that I find it hard sometimes to focus on finding love without having someone particular in mind. Any suggestions?
Having someone particular in mind can be a good thing in a way, if that is who you're trying to get to . If not, then you need to distance your thoughts from the person and focus more on the looks of the person. Use the looks of this person as a template for your intent.
As for love spells, there are tons. But a spell done minimally and in haste, is a spell that isn't going to work. Spells need to be crafted carefully and thoughtfully, and usually done at the right time of moon.
The best way to do the spell, before I give you a couple to try, is to meditate after the ritual is complete, and envision your intent as something physical, that is actually traveling to the heart of the one you want to love via the spell you decide to cast.
First, you must know the botanicals, oils and crystals involved in love spells. These botanicals carry the essence of love, and lust, and are detrimental to any love spell you may perform. Basil, carrots, catnip, hibiscus, jasmine, lavender, mint, onion, rose, rosemary, st. johns wort, strawberries and thyme, just to name some of the basics. The oils of love are simple, rose oil is a must, lemon verbena, sandalwood, yarrow, and cardamom are the basics. And the best stone to use for any spells would be a rose quartz, lodestone or rhodonite and citrine is always good to add in there as well.
Okay, time for the first spell. This one is a little simple and will give you sort of general results that you will have to sort of interpret through your connection with the universe, and your inner self of course, because well, you know what you want.
You will need a tarot card for this one so I hope you have a deck, if not, you definitely need one as a practitioner of the craft.
The Eight of Wands Spell uses the tarot card, eight of wands oddly enough lol, and it acts as the primary and original meaning of the card which is "love at first sight" as the arrows represent the arrows of love.
1. Carve and dress a red candle as desired, using some of those love drawing oils i mentioned earlier. It is up to you to pick what you use.
2. Burn the candle, while envisioning your intent.
3. Place your Eight of Wands card upright near the candle so that it is easily visible. This is an important step.
4. Place a rose quartz beside the card and candle, so that its energy can get to both.
5. Once the candle burns down, place the card underneath your pillow so that it can provide the romantic insight and inspiration that you're looking for.
6. During the day, wear the rose quartz in a charm bag, in your pocket, on a necklace, tucked in your bra or wherever you'd like to attract the love you desire. It is important that the quartz be as close to your physical body as possible. It is also noteworthy to add that the quartz should remain on your altar surrounded by love botanicals and oils to charge heavily overnight. This will give you the most concentrated intent and will yield better results from what I have learned over the years.
One more spell I will give you to try is a little more complicated, but the results will be more clear. It does not require tons of complicated things, which is why this is a good spell for anyone just starting out and wanting to get into more difficult and lengthy spells. Something you will grow to love about the craft. As I said before, spells are not performed well in haste.
This is a Sugar Candle Spell.
1. Blend honey, jasmine flower water, orange flower water, and rose water in a saucer.
2. Place a pink votive candle in the center of the saucer.
3. With a rose thorn or pin, scratch a sigil of your intent encircled by a heart with 5 sugar cubes at the base of the candle. If you don't know how to make a sigil, it's pretty easy, but a little lengthy to describe here. Message me if you need that information.
4. The sugar cubes will sort of mix in with the water and oils and such. Think of this in a symbolic way, these things are merging together as one, just like you plan to do with your future lover.
5. Visualize your goal and light the candle. You will let it burn each night all the way to the base.
6. Once you burn the candle you can bury it outside or place it on your altar overnight. Since this spell must be performed for 5 consecutive days I would suggest putting all the candles on your altar until the 5th day. Then once you've burned 5 candles just bury all 5.
7. After day 5, take a bath with the oils, water and botanicals you've been using. This will significantly increase your perceived sexual desire to others. You will radiate sexual and loving energy.
I hope these help you, if you have any questions at all, please send me a message as I would be blessed to help.
Blessed be friend, and safe casting.
Spells, no matter what kind they are, don't always manifest immediately. Sometimes they take days, months, some can even take years as long as the spell is kept up with. Love is an even trickier spell, because it involves another person's real and raw emotions. My advice is to just be patient. Love will find you, or it won't, whatever path you're meant to take.