Breif meaning of Kundalini:
- Kundalin-Coiled or spiral.
- Di-Little pot of earth
- Da-To give
- Lini-Expression of meaning "Alpha and Omega"
- A dynamic desire to improve your health
- Cultivation of Self-Control
- Embracing sacred power.
- Healing old wounds.
- A boost of confidence
- Hieghten Awareness
The List goes on.
When going into the study of Kundalini you will come across many foriegn words if you have not study under the hindu practice or myths. Many of the words are often other beliefs or scriptures such as-
- Vedic path seeks to liberate the soul from the body and train the mind.
- Tantric traditions embrace the body and encourage connectivity with all.
- Vedanta -the appendix to the Vedas
- Prana is located between the navel and the heart(Inhale) Energy building up.
- Apana is decending vital energy associated with below the navel(Exhale)
- Vyana the energy that moves through the limbs
- Udana- Higher states of consciousness
- Samana breathing connected to the digestive system.
The next post will go into detail of : Chakras, Blocks in Chakras, Stages of Kundalini, and more.
All references are from below:
Kundalini Divine Energy and Divine life by Cyndi Dale