Read my bio before mailing me with whatever content.
" If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask. "
A witch ought never be frightened in a dark forest..
because she should be sure in her soul that the most - Terry Pratchett
terrifying thing in the forest was her.
I am an eclectic pagan, a paranormal researcher, a demonolator and a neutral witch.
I've been practicing magick for 5 years, practicing divination for over 6 years.
- Do not flirt with me.
- Do not mail me without a subject , that mail won't even be openned.
- Do not ask me to cast for you or give you a tarot reading, I do not do that to strangers.
- Do not use abbreviations of any kind when mailing me. Speak properly.
- Do not waste my time.
I forge my own path. I do not follow a specific one. I honor and work with demons, as well as I honor a Goddess.
I combine things in to my path that I am attracted to and that make sense to me. I follow my logic and go with my guts.
I work with:
- Prince Sitri ( My patron demon. The first demon I ever worked with and the one I am most connected to ).
- Archangel Michael ( The only archangel I feel connected to and work with ).
- Dark Goddess Lilith ( She came to me in a dream, I took it has a sign and hope to work with her in the future ).
- Reiki ( First level )
- Divination ( Tarot cards )
- Paranormal ( Interacting with spirits and helping them )
- Demonolatry ( Working with demons and also studying them )
- Sigil Magick ( Making and activating Sigils )
- Curses/Hexes ( Both casting and breaking )
- Candle Magick ( I use a lot of candles in my magick )
- Dreams ( Study and decoding them )
I am more than happy to answer questions/doubts you might have. However do not waste my time on fluff subjects such has physical shapeshifting, bending the elements, etc.. Because I will warn you and then block you if the warning has not been answered.
More information about me
I practice archery because it makes me feel good and more connected to Artemis. I was surprised to be good at it from the start, it helps me get rid of myemotions and train my focus .
I practice piano has a way to let my emotions flow through the keys. Sometimes it's hard to express or get rid of the emotions that are more deep down, the piano helps me a lot in that area. Makes me happy, more relaxed.