6845 Spiritual Spells from Spell Casters
- Doors to the Mind
- Dry Bones Game
- THe Hosting Game
- The Bath Game
- The Elevator to Another World
- Hyakumonagatari Kaidankai
- Sabbat Game
- The Shoe-Box Telephone
- Staircase Ritual
#1 - Doors to the Mind
This game is also sometimes referred to as “Doors to the Mind,” although it shouldn’t be confused with the creepypasta “Gateway of the Mind.” According to redditor u/brickell, it’s not nearly as dangerous as many of these sorts of rituals tend to be; it’s still best to proceed with caution, though. After all, you never know what might be lurking in the corners of your own head.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#2 - Dry Bones Game
2. Wait until 12:01 AM. Not a minute later (or earlier) to begin the ritual
3.. Go to your bathroom, and look in the mirror. Close your eyes and make sure everything is completely silent. If you hear anything, get out of the house Immediately. That means he is already here. Think of something that you want. This will be your prize if you win. Ideally realistically achievable.
4. Light a match and wait until it burns out on its own (Do not blow it out. It will anger him). If the match lasts at least 15 seconds, you are ready to begin.
5. Lie on the ground and say the following words: ''I am aware of your presence, and I welcome you into my home. Come now''
6. Go into the largest room of your house, and wait.
7. How long this takes will vary. For some, it will take hours, and for some, minutes. You need to be patient.
8. When he is ready, you will hear a faint moaning sound. If you hear anything else, abort the game get the hell out of the house.
9. This is where the fun begins. He will try to find you, and you must hide. Remain absolutely quiet, and don't make any quick movements,(and PRAY for him not find you) as it could give away your location. Think of it as hardcore hide and seek.
10. You must remain hidden until 3:00 AM. At this time, it is safe to come out. Go, again to the largest room in your house, and say the following: ''Thank you for playing, but you must leave now. You are no longer welcome''. There should be a moaning noise in acknowledgement and the game will be over. If you do not hear a noise of some kind then you should repeat that he is no longer welcome and the game is over. This can sometimes take a few repetitions.
11.The next morning when you wake up, your prize will be outside the door to your house.
Congratulations! You won.
Important Things to Remember
1. Your wish should not bring harm to anyone. There is a grave price for making this sort of deal with him and he may decide the game was not enough to honor it.
2. Note that just because you have asked him to leave, it doesn't mean he wont visit again. He cannot harm you unless you play this game again.
3. You should only play this game once.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#3 - THe Hosting Game
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#4 - The Bath Game
1. Before you go to bed for the night, get naked and go into the bathroom.
2. Fill the tub with water and turn off the lights. (All of them)
3. Sit in the middle of the tub facing the faucet or taps.
4. Close your eyes and wash your hair while repeating the words Daruma-san fell down. Daruma-san fell down. over and over.
5. As you wash your hair you should see in your minds eye the image of a Japanese woman standing in a bathtub. She slips and falls on a rusty tap which impales her through the eye and kills her.
6. Continue repeating Daruma-san fell down. Daruma-san fell down. until you have finished washing your hair. It is very important that you keep your eyes closed. You may hear or feel movement in the water behind you but it is very important that you keep your eyes closed. Dont peek! You've just summoned a ghost of your very own. The ghostly figure of a woman will rise out of the water behind you. You will feel her presence as she stares at you, her head just behind your right shoulder. Her hair is black and tangled. Her clothes are tattered and rotting. She has only one eye. Her left eye is wide open and bloodshot. Her right eye is missing, leaving just a bloody, hollow eye socket.
7. When you feel the presence of the ghost, ask aloud Why did you fall in the bath?
8. Still keeping your eyes tightly shut, stand up and get out of the bath. Be careful while doing this as your eyes are closed and wet tile/whatnot is not the easiest thing to maneuver on, oh and the ghost may try to trip and kill you. Immediately leave the bathroom and shut the door.
It is now safe to open your eyes. Leave the bath water overnight and enjoy a nights sleep because tomorrow as soon as you wake up, the game begins.
9. The ghost is now following you, trying to look at her directly wont work. Instead, glance over your right shoulder to catch a glimpse of her. Shell get closer and closer as the day goes on. Dont let her catch you! If shes getting too close, shout Tomare! (Stop!) and run away as quickly as possible. This will put some distance between you and she.
10. In order to end the game, you must catch a glimpse of her and shout Kitta! (loosely translates as I cut you loose!) then hold your hand out in front of you and swing it downward in a cutting motion like a karate chop. End the game before midnight or the one-eyed woman will follow you into your dreams to follow and more than likely kill you (heres lookin at you, Freddy).
To sum up some of the basic ground rules:
-Do NOT open your eyes when the ghost first appears.
-Dont let her trip you while you get out of the bath!
-Dont re-enter the bathroom after you leave (or let your friends/family/roommates open it up).
-Do not drain the bathtub until morning.
-Do not, do not, DO NOT let her catch up to you!
CAUTION: Again, dont play this game. Screwing around with ghosts and spirits isnt for funzies, it can have some serious consequences. Summoning ghosts can result in you getting possessed or worse. Also, be really careful when getting out of the bath its crazy easy to seriously injury and/or kill yourself even without a murderous ghost trying to trip you. If you dont end the game properly, the ghost will more than likely continue to follow you for the rest of your life..
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#5 - The Elevator to Another World
You get disorientated and forget the elevator you came on, or somehow the elevator seems to get further and further away as you walk towards it.
1. Get on the elevator on the 1st floor.
2. Press 4 and when you reach the 4th floor, don't get out and press 2.
3. When you reach 2nd floor, press 6.
4. When you reach 6th floor, press 2.
5. When you reach 2nd floor, press 10.
6. When you reach 10th floor, press 5.
7. When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That woman is not human. Don't talk or look at the girl. If you do, she'll take you away.
8. Press 1, and if the elevator instead starts going up to the 10th floor, then you have succeeded. You will have reached another world where there is no one except you.
9. If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, ''Where are you going?'' But don't answer.
How to return:
1. If the woman doesn't get on AND if you don't get off at the 10th floor.
2. If you don't get off at the 10th floor, then press 1. If it doesn't press, keep on pressing until it works.
To return after you get off:
1. You must use the same elevator to go back.
2. Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
3. After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
4. As you're going up the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
5. After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.
When you return to your house after you faint:
If you were to faint in the process and wake up to find yourself in your own house, there's a high chance that you'll be taken back to the world again.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#6 - Hyakumonagatari Kaidankai
1.Place 100 candles in the center of the designated room.
2.Close all curtains and turn off all lights. Now outside light should bleed into the room; absolute darkness must be achieved.
3.Wait until nightfall.
The Main Event:
1.Begin after sundown.
2.Gather all storyteller together and enter the room. Form a circle around the candles.
3.Light all 100 candles.
4.Take turns telling stories of the strange and unusual. The tales need not be real, although they may be; they also need not have happened to the teller, although, similarly, they may have.
5.At the conclusion of each story, the storyteller must blow out one candle.
1.When the final candle is blown out, prepare yourselves. The window will be open. And its anyones guess what might come through it.
Several variations exists on the ritual. A selection may be found below.
NOTE: This variation was first recorded in the kaidan-shu Tonoigusa, written in 1660 by Ansei Ogita.
1.Begin at the New Moon.
2.Prepare three rooms. These rooms should be adjacent; they should also form an L shape when viewed from above. Rid each room of any weapons or dangerous objects. In the third room, place 100 andon lanterns made of blue paper and a table; also place a mirror on the table. Ensure all three rooms achieve complete darkness.
3.Gather together all storytellers and enter the first room. Storytellers should be dressed in blue and unarmed.
4.Take turns telling tales of the strange and unusual. At the conclusion of each story, the storyteller must travel, in darkness, from the first room to the third one. Upon reaching the third room, the storyteller must extinguish one andon and look at him or herself in the mirror. Only then may the storyteller return to the first room.
5.Storytellers may continue the ritual while the previous storyteller is traveling.
6.When the final andon is extinguished, true darkness will descend and spirits may be summoned.
Jumonogatari version (The Game of Ten Stories):
NOTE: This variation involves only one storyteller and ten stories. It need not occur in a darkened room, and it may be completed over the course of several days.
1.Light 10 candles.
2.Begin telling stories of the strange and unusual.
3.At the conclusion of each story, the storyteller must blow out one candle.
4.When the tenth candle has been extinguished, the storyteller will be given a glimpse into the netherworld and allowed an audience with whatever may dwell therein.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#7 - Sabbat Game
•This game may only be played on the following occasions: St Tomas’ Feast Day, Christmas Eve, Yule, the first full moon after Yule, St. Stephen’s Feast Day, Midsummer, Lucia Night, Twelfth Night, New Years Eve, Easter, Summer Solstice.
•According to Wiki, Årsgång (pronounced Oshgong) is ‘a Swedish pagan rite of the tradition of seidr that was later Christianized. Translating to ‘Year Walk,’ Årsgång is a complex divination ritual to forsee the future and discover mysteries.’ It can also be used to contact supernatural entities.
•This is designed to be a personal test and may ask more of you than you are willing to give. People have also reported that the glimpse of the future they were given was not worth the trouble.
As always this ritual doesn't belong to me.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#8 - The Shoe-Box Telephone
Ritual is not mine.
Step 1: Wait for the end of your day, right before bed time. For now its just you and the night, just you and your thoughts, alone in your room. Dont turn off the lights but do turn off your cellphone, your TV, your stereo, radio, computer, etc. You want zero distractions, and absolutely no interruptions. You want quiet. Then just wait for the right time. Whats the right time? Its one of those things that are hard to describe but youll just know it when you see it. Youll just know. It may build up gradually, but when its finally there itll hit you, zero doubt. Only at this point may you begin writing your letter. If this threshold of certainty never comes within an hour, just go to sleep and try again the next night. If youve been trying for three or four nights already and the moment just never comes, then it may simply be that youre not ready for this. Thats okay. Try a different person, or give yourself a break for a few nights. What you dont want to do is write your letter while in doubt. Thatd be a wrong number.
Step 2: Now write your letter. When you do begin writing dont erase nor correct any mistakes you make (this includes scrawling words over; dont). Dont start over either. You only have a single sheet of paper and your first draft is your final draft. Explain to this person why they should give you a ring. Be honest. Let it all out. Its not always easy. Dont over think it, just write. This is why you had to wait for the right time. Itll all make sense. Again, doubt = wrong number. Never dial a wrong number; its best to abort the whole thing.
Step 3: When youre done tie one end of the string to the power object, and using a needle, insert the other end through the center of the bottom of your paper cup. Remove the needle, tie a little knot, and now you have a cute little paper telephone like you probably once made while you were a child. Dont prepare this ahead of time before your letter. Write the letter first, THEN do the paper cup.
Step 4: Read your letter aloud, into the paper cup. Read it sincerely as if the person at the other end could hear you, including all the mistakes you didn't correct. Just read them. This is your outbound call.
Step 5: Place the object and letter in the shoe-box, and place the shoe-box on the floor of your phone booth, your closet. Then close the box but dont seal it -just let the lid rest there gently, with the string still coming out from under and going to your paper cup. Leave the paper cup standing on top of the box. Leave the scissors on the floor next to the box.
Youre done. Now all thats left to do is to wait for the ring.
The inbound call:
Step 1: The ring will come in a dream, either that night, or some night shortly after. You will dream of the person trying to call you, and you will wake up from that dream, usually in the middle of the night, and you will know its time to take the call.
Step 2: DO NOT turn on the light. DO NOT say a word. Just get up from the bed and go to your phone booth. Is the box still closed, with the paper cup standing on top? Good, get in the closet, sit down, and slide the door closed ( a closed booth is particularly important in case the ring comes after sunrise, because youll need the darkness). If you find the box open, or if you find the paper cup knocked over, abort the mission and snap off the string. Do not take that headset anywhere near your ear. Use the scissors if you cant snap the thread with your own hands.
Step 3: Otherwise just sit on the floor there and press the paper cup to your ear and cover your other ear with your other hand to help you listen. It may take a while. You may not speak. Dont move too much. Do not touch the box.
Some people report an increase in call quality after tugging on the string ever so gently.This is fine but just be careful NOT TO OPEN THE BOX by doing so. Remember theyre calling collect, and if it goes through, that shoe box must remain closed for at least a few months. Again, you may not speak, not even if you are asked questions, not even if youre ordered to. You already said your piece at the outbound call. For the inbound one just listen. Avoid noise. When youre done (or if you want to hang up at any time), simply hold the box lid closed with one hand, and pull on the headset with the other hand until the string snaps off. In case of emergency, use the scissors. Keep the closed shoe box somewhere safe for a few months. Dispose of that paper cup later too. Burning is fine, just dont put it to your ear again.
What if after three or four nights the ring never comes? Maybe they have nothing to say to you. Thats okay. Try another person. Dont do this too often.
Disclaimer: This may help you get closure, but it could also make things worse.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#9 - Staircase Ritual
As always, play at your own risk.
1.Begin in the afternoon. Make note of the precise time at which you commence.
2.Stand at the bottom of the staircase. Speak aloud the words, It is from here whenceforth I shall commence.
3.On the first step, place the small fan. Recite, Here is the air that mortal breathes.
4.On the second step, place the glass of water. Recite, Here is the water that mortal drinks.
5.On the third step, spread the handful of dirt, covering as much of the step as possible. Recite, Here is the earth on which mortal stands.
6.On the fourth step, place the unlit candle, laying the matches or lighter next to it. Recite, Here is the fire that burns mortals hands.
7.On the fifth step, place the old picture of your home. Recite, Here is the time that has come to pass.
8.On the sixth step, place the current picture of your home and roll the dice beside it. Recite, Here is the present and the die is cast.
9.On the seventh step, place one of your timekeeping devices. Recite, Here comes the future, the time ticks by now.
10.On the eighth step, place your food offering. Recite, Here is the offering for Devils mouth.
11.On the ninth step, place the mirror. Recite. Here is my image, in Gods likeness I trust. NOTE: This phrase must be repeated word for word and without hesitation, regardless as to the religion of the principal.
12.On the tenth step, place the handful of ash and the dust bunnies. Recite, Here is mortality, ashes and dust.
13.On the eleventh step, place your living creature. It must be alive, and it must not be able to escape. Recite, Here is a life I present unto thee.
14.On the twelfth step, place the token from your body. Recite, And here is the essence extracted from me.
15.On the final step or landing, draw a line of salt. Recite, No further than here.
16.Leave your objects in place on the staircase overnight.
Do NOT proceed if anything seems amiss the next day (see: Additional Notes). If all is well, however, proceed as follows:
The Main Event:
1.Evacuate all occupants of the house except the principal. Gather up your sharp object and your second timekeeping device. Keep these items with you at all times.
2.Begin at the precise time you commenced the Prelude. Stand the bottom of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move.
3.After an hour has passed, mount the first step and turn on the fan. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
4.After the second hour has passed, mount the second step. Drink the entire glass of water. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
5.After the third hour has passed, mount the third step, making sure both of your feet are in or on the dirt spread across it. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
6.After the fourth hour has passed, mount the fourth step. Take up the lighter or matches and light the candle. Make sure it does not go out. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
7.After the fifth hour has passed, mount the fifth step. Use the candle from the fourth step to burn the old picture of your home. Once the picture is unrecognizable or burned completely to ash, blow the candle out. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you. A.NOTE: It may be helpful to hold the candle during step 6 and carry it with you to step 7. At NO POINT should you turn around or look behind you.
8.After the sixth hour has passed, mount the sixth step. Take up the current picture of your home and rip it as many times as indicated by the roll of the dice, but do not allow it to fall to pieces. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
9.After the seventh hour has passed, mount the seventh step. Turn the clock forward as many hours as indicated by the roll of the dice on the previous step. Do NOT turn the clock backwards. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
10.After the eighth hour has passed, mount the eighth step. Take a bite of the food offering and swallow it. Do NOT allow your face to betray any dislike or disgust. Show as much enjoyment as you can. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
11.After the ninth hour ends, mount the ninth step. Pick up the mirror and look into it, focusing on your own face. Do NOT look at anything other than your face, no matter what might try to catch your eye. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
12.After the tenth hour has passed, smash the mirror and mount the tenth step. Use your sharp object to bring forth a fresh drop of your blood. Allow the drop to fall on the pile of ashes and dust. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
13.After the eleventh hour has passed, mount the eleventh step. Kill the insect. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
14.After the twelfth hour has passed, mount the twelfth step. Take up the token plucked from your body and swallow it whole. Face the top of the staircase. Plant your feet. Do not move. Do not turn around or look behind you.
15.After the thirteenth hour has passed, mount the final step. Keep your sharp object close.
The instructions detailed here are designed for a home in which the occupants sleep on the second floor. If, however, you sleep on the first floor, simply reverse the instructions that is, begin the ritual on the top step and work your way towards the bottom, rather than starting at the bottom and working your way to the top.
If you do not have a staircase, you may still perform the ritual using a long hallway. In the case of a hallway, mark the division between each step at regular intervals with a line of salt. Not NOT perform this ritual in a room. Do NOT perform it outside. Do NOT perform it in any small, enclosed spaces.
The Main Event does not necessarily have to be performed on the day immediately following the Prelude, but its recommended that it be performed as soon as possible. The more trips you or any other occupants of your home take up or down the staircase, the weaker the twelve obstacles in place will become; furthermore, depending on the strength of your unwelcome guest, they may not hold for more than a few nights to begin with.
If, after the Prelude, you return to the staircase to find any of the objects disturbed, do NOT proceed. Similarly, if you wake during the night or have nightmares while you sleep, do NOT proceed. If anything out of the ordinary occurs between the time when you complete the Prelude and begin the Main Event, DO NOT PROCEED. Instead, perform the following:
To Abort the Ritual:
Place a ring of salt around each item on the staircase, around your bed, and around the bed of any other occupants in your home. Leave them overnight. In the morning, remove the objects from your home.
Destroy them by any means necessary.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#10 - Kokkuri-San
Take a blank sheet of paper and draw a "torii" (a traditional Japanese gate) at the top in red ink. Write "YES" and "NO" on its either side. Beneath this, write one row of numbers (from 0 to 9) and three rows of letters (from A to Z, but hiragana characters are usually used).
Open a window or a door so that Kokkuri-san will be able to enter the room. The torii represents the gateway to a Shinto shrine archway and the spirit will enter and exit through it. Place a coin on the red torii. Each person should put their index finger on the coin.
Call the spirit by saying, "Kokkuri-san, Kokkuri-san, if you're here, please move this coin." You can ask Kokkuri-san whatever questions you like. The spirit will spell out the answer by moving the coin.
To end the game, you must ask Kokkuri-san to leave by saying, "Kokkuri-san, please return home." If it answers with Yes and gone back to rest on the archway, say a respectful thank-you.
7When you are certain Kokkuri-san has left, you must destroy the paper by cutting it in forty eight pieces. Some sources say to destroy the the pen used too. Also, the players must spend the coin used within three days. Failure to do so brings bad luck or misfortune to the players.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Do not play this game alone.
- If your health is not stable or you have a weak heart, don't play it.
- Never take your finger off from the coin during the game.
You must not stop or be stopped in the middle of the game.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR