3 Beauty Spells from Eclipse
#1 - Decay Someone's Beauty
Carve the name of your target onto the female candle. Cast your magic circle. It should contain an inverted pentagram with the spirit point facing south. Place the female black candle on the fire point of your pentagram. Light it. Light the dragon's blood incense. Place your paten at the center of your pentagram. Add the water and graveyard dirt to form a soupy, muddy mix.
Place the photograph of your target on the altar. Dip two fingers from your power hand into the mud and smear it over the photo. Imagine ugliness creeping over their features yellowed, decaying teeth, hideous boils, hair falling out, etc. as the mud anoints them. As you do, recite the following incantation:
"Muddy water make a slop
With which we will cause to stop
The beauty that is present here
May it fade, and give way to fear
Over the ugliness beneath that runs so deep
To gaze upon it shall make thee weep
For now that this wicked spell is cast
There shall be one way to take it back
May their exterior reflect their interior soul
And by cleansing one, they cleanse the whole
Only then shall they be free
As I will it, so mote it be"
Tear up the photograph and drop the pieces into the sludge. Pass your paten through the smoke from your dragon's blood incense three times in a counter-clockwise rotation. Close your magic circle. Blow out the candles. Dispose of the sludge and the candle remainder in a garbage can, a dumpster, a swamp, a landfill, or another place of 'filth.'
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#2 - Gypsy Healing Spell
2. Place three white candles decoratively nearby and light them.
3. Have your volunteer bite one end of the string. Roll the ball out until it traces a line to their right foot. Cut the string loose from the ball. Have the volunteer hold the strand tight between their toes. Sever the string with your boline.
4. Run the string from their right foot to their left hand. Have them hold the string taut between their fingers and toes. Sever the string with your boline.
5. Run the string from their left hand to their right hand. Have them hold the string taut between their fingers. Sever the string with your boline.
6. Run the string from their right hand to their left foot. Have them hold the string taut between their fingers and toes. Sever the string with your boline.
7. Run the final length of string from their left foot to their face. Cut the string loose from the ball. Have your volunteer bite the end of the string to hold it taut. Sever the string with your boline.
8. Discard of the string remains in an open fire.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
#3 - Akasha's Lust Powder
With your Mortar & Pestle grind any of the herbs you have that are whole. You want them to be almost in a powder form. When all the herbs are in powder form get your bowl and mix all the herbs first. As you mix them, mix it clockwise. Also keep your intent in mind. Next you want to add the oils. Mix till all the oil lumbs are gone. Again mix clock wise. Make sure to put in a air tight jar(dark jar is better). Good until loses smell.
What to do with the Powder? :
~Sprinkle this powder on the bed sheets.
~You can use this to anoint candles and what ever else you may have in mind.
~If you want to use this for one gender remove the Jasmine Oil if you want to use this on just males, remove Allspice if you want to use for just females.
~DO NOT EAT THIS POWDER
~*KAVA KAVA CAN BE BAD FOR THE BODY SO DON'T ADD ANYMORE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR