Rated 5/5 Stars
Gypsy Healing Spell
The Gypsies used the figure of the pentagram as a healing symbol in a special healing ritual intended to sever illness from the body. This spell requires cutting string close to the recipients body, so be very careful when using your boline.
Casting Instructions for 'Gypsy Healing Spell'
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 2 white candles
- ball of string
2. Place three white candles decoratively nearby and light them.
3. Have your volunteer bite one end of the string. Roll the ball out until it traces a line to their right foot. Cut the string loose from the ball. Have the volunteer hold the strand tight between their toes. Sever the string with your boline.
4. Run the string from their right foot to their left hand. Have them hold the string taut between their fingers and toes. Sever the string with your boline.
5. Run the string from their left hand to their right hand. Have them hold the string taut between their fingers. Sever the string with your boline.
6. Run the string from their right hand to their left foot. Have them hold the string taut between their fingers and toes. Sever the string with your boline.
7. Run the final length of string from their left foot to their face. Cut the string loose from the ball. Have your volunteer bite the end of the string to hold it taut. Sever the string with your boline.
8. Discard of the string remains in an open fire.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.