- Setup your altar, but do not light any candles yet.
- Blend the essential oils of anise, basil, frankincense, lavender, myrrh, and sweet almond oil. (If you can't find all of these, it's okay to blend just 3 of the 5.)
- "Dress" (anoint) your candles with the oil.
- Light the candles. Start some of your favorite soothing music... it helps to have something that generates feelings of happiness, serenity, creativity, and adventure in you... Enya music is a personal favorite.
- Sit calmly at your altar. Place your palms on your altar.
- Gaze at one of your candles, let it's flame warm your spirit.
- Imagine the spirits of anyone you've lost that meant something to you... being drawn to you. (These could be the same spirits you called on last week.)
- Say: "Spirits of good, I draw you to me. These flames call out to thee. Come to my side, and we'll join as friends. Through the days and weeks, it's love my heart sends."
- Sit in calm and peace for as long as you wish. You'll know when you're done; then open the circle as the ritual is done.
Good Spirit Oil Summoning
This special ritual will begin to draw good spirits into your life that will help you in subtle ways over the next weeks and months.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.