You will need:
- 8 oz. crushed peppermint
- 3 oz. Powdered Cowslip
- 3 oz. Powdered Nettle
- 3 oz. Powdered St. John Wort
- 5 Anise seeds
- Glass cup
- Wood Pot
- Water filled Metal Pot
Stir the ingredients in your wood pot, then scoop them into the metal pot over a stove or fire. Boil until green. Then pour the mixture into your glass cup and drink, or feed to patient.
Why it works:
- Eat or drink on anise seeds to ensure sleep free from nightmares. Without nightmares, the patient will sleep better, and ensure faster recovery.
- The fragrance of cowslip has healing properties.
- Nettle can be used to remove a curse and send it back. No curse means better recovery.
- Peppermint has long been used in healing and purification spells.
- St. John Wort wards off fevers and cold when worn.
Important Note: Peppermint and Mint are different! Mint is best used for traveling spells, so unless you want your patient to disappear, don't mix them up!