Ways to make a Psi Ball
Casting Instructions for 'Ways to make a Psi Ball'
1. Learn to move psi. This is simple once you know how, but it can take a while to get the knack. The psi ball is created by moving psi energy into a desired location in the form of a small sphere. For some, the standard psi ball is a little bigger than a baseball, and smaller than a softball. However, they can be made quite large - to fit around the body in the case of a shield, or even bigger than that.
2. Position your hands. You can use one hand or two, you can hold them vertically or horizontally. Just do what feels right. Make sure you don't get your hands in a position so that it makes you tired and makes you get all shaky because of strain. Some people find it a bit harder to feel the psi if the fingers are touching.
3. Feel the psi flowing. Visualize psi in your solar plexus. The solar plexus is the point where your lower ribs meet in the middle; place your hand on your stomach and your pinky touching the top of your belly button. This is the area you are going to want to use. There are many impressions of what psi looks like, such as water, fire, light... Choose the one that seems right to you. Imagine it in your sternum moving around slowly, and attempt to feel your solar plexus while visualizing this. There is a major chakra located here.
4. Move the psi. Visualize it slowly moving up, going up your chest and over to your shoulders. Try to feel it while doing so. Have it go down to your arms, and to your hands, have it pool there for a little. Bring it back up, and then back to your sternum. Do this a few times, until you start to get the hang of it.
5. Make a shell. Pull psi from your solar plexus. When you get to your hands, instead of letting it pool, have it flow out of your palms and shape into a hollow sphere. This sphere is what you are going to use as a shell.
6. Program the ball and fill it in. This means projecting your intentions into the psiball, to control its behaviour. Basic programming should be to maintain the psi on the inside, and to keep it in one location instead of having if fly every which direction. After you have successfully created a shell, you will want to fill it in; allow the psi to flow into the shell. Your psi ball is ready.
7. Move your psi ball. Move it just like you moved the psi from your solar plexus. This time it won't be in your body, though. This can take practice; you will get better.
8. Experiment with other methods. There are many ways to make psi balls, some people have much better success with doing it a certain way. The principles of it are the same; locate your "energy" source, move the psi, then put the psi into an area and use what "energy" you have to create the psi ball.
9. Experiment with compression. Create the psiball the size of a beach ball, then when you feel you're ready compress it down into a smaller, denser ball. A lot of people seem to have good results with this.
1...Gather your energy. This could be from your own body or from another source. You could visualize the energy entering and filling every part of your body from the Earth through your feet, or from the sky and the sun through your crown chakra. Some people imagine energy coming into the body on the in-breath and out through the hands on the out-breath.
2. Hold your hands steady. When you feel like you have enough energy hold out your hands. You can either hold them like you hold a basketball, you can cup them like you are holding a baseball, or you can even hold out one hand. Do whatever feels natural to you.
3. Picture a hole appearing in your hand. Picture a trapdoor cover opening and letting the energy flow out. Imagine a hose in each of your palms slowly emitting psi. It doesn't have to be very fast, or have very much pressure, it just has to naturally flow. Don't let it out of your hands; the next step will help with this.
At this point you should be able to sense the psi. It could feel like heat, pressure or tingling. When you feel this, move your hands closer together a bit - if there is resistance (even a little) you will know you're sensing it.
4...Focus the flow. Using visualization, compact the psi into a ball in your hand. You can also make it into a cube, or a triangle, or pretty much anything
5Program the psi ball. This comes easier to some people than others. Have a very clear intention in your mind. Sometimes it may help to say it in words in your head. The point is make sure your message is very clear.
Psi balls can be programmed for pretty much anything. A common use is to get someone's attention - program the ball to "poke" someone, to let someone know you want to speak to them. The ball can travel long distances to give the message.
6...Release the psi ball. If you programmed it, then it should carry out its programming as soon as you let go. If you made one just for practice, then it should naturally dissipate.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.