Casting Instructions for 'Astral Transformation'
Imagine the form with it's right hand/paw raised in the air and arms/forelegs off the ground before thee, facing away from thee. In the East place it between a pillar of burning flame and a pillar of humid fog.
Turn and bring the figure to the West and endeavor to enter the form, assuming it's position, right hand raised, body going forward, leaning out. Bring the arms down and imagine the form as a dark shroud covering the body, but dimly visible.
Concentrate on the dim shroud, fixing your concentration on it, endeavoring to make it more and more real. Vibrate a name appropriate for the form in order to hold it.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Check out these featured pages about Astral Projection
- Feature: Astral Projection
- Beginning to use Astral Projection
- Astral Projection Article
- Astral Projection Instructions
- Astral Projection Exercises
- Astral Projection Techniques
- Techniques for astral projection
- Astral Projection
- Astral Travel Powder
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.