Rated 5/5 Stars
Moon Protection for the Amulets
This technique can be used to protect an object that you use as an amulet. Obviously you are also taking in the power from the Moon as well. This is best done at the time of the Full Moon.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Your chosen amulet
- A glass of spring water
Casting Instructions for 'Moon Protection for the Amulets'
This spell is part of our Moon Magic Series.
- Place a crystal or amulet that you regularly carry in the glass of spring water a day before the Full Moon.
- The following day, on the evening of the Full Moon, stir the water three times with your right hand in a clockwise motion.
- Then take the glass in your hands and swirl the water in it around, moving the glass in a clockwise, circular, stirring motion three times.
- Then repeat these words aloud: Oh Light of the Moon
- Remove your amulet from the glass.
- Raise the glass towards the sky, acknowledging the Moon.
- Lower the glass, bring it to your lips and drink the water.
- Carry the amulet with you till the next Full Moon in order to ensure full protection.
- Repeat this process every month to benefit from the amulets influence. When an object has been blessed by the Moon, you enter under her protection. You symbolically take in her power by drinking the water. Amulets are seemingly inanimate objects which have been given power by the incantation.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.