Rated 5/5 Stars
How to Make Black Salt
Instructions on creating black salt when it is needed in your spells and rituals.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 2 parts sea salt (which is the same as kosher salt)
- 1 part scrapings from a cast iron skillet or pot OR
- 1 part fine ash from your fire pit OR
- 1 part finely ground black pepper
Casting Instructions for 'How to Make Black Salt'
Don't confuse this concoction, however, with the black salt used in Indian cuisine -- that item is actually a mineral salt which is a weird pinkish gray color and has a bit of a sulphuric taste to it.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.