: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Rated 5/5 Stars
Thermokinesis is the ability to mentally manipulate the motion of molecules, thus changing temperature in the immediate vicinity.
You will need the following items for this spell:
Casting Instructions for 'Thermokinesis'
Thermokinesis is the psychokinetic ability to manipulate the atmospheric temperature, aka: the temperature around you and others; hence the word ''atmospheric''. Thermokinesis is a very distinct ability to work with. I recently discovered that I have the gift of Thermokinesis. Some of what you can do with Thermokinesis include:
* The ability to accelerate the molecules in an object to cause the object to become hot. This can be used to heat things up or make them hotter, like a bowl of soup for instance. This can also be used to replace the workings of a toaster, waffle-maker, etc. that is if you are practiced and skilled enough with this ability.
* The ability to decelerate the molecules in an object to cause the object to become cold. This can be used to freeze things or make them colder, like a hot cup of tea, a hot cup of cocoa, etc. that is if you are practiced and skilled enough with this ability.
* The ability to manipulate the temperature of the air around you, as I mentioned before; aka the atmospheric temperature. This is commonly mistaken for the ability to control weather, aka Atmokinesis. This in fact not at all like Atmokinesis. You are only manipulating the temperature around you. Whereas, Atmokinesis is where you are manipulating the weather around you, causing feats like hurricanes, rain, snow, sunshine, etc.
* The ability to manipulate body temperatures. This is used mostly to lower the temperature of one's body when they are sick and their body temperature is flaring out of control, or a similar reason, but this ability is pretty straightforward and can be used also to heat or make cold one's body for their own reasons. But this ability is probably the most prone to go wrong.
* *This ability is rare in psychics with Thermokinesis and only shows in very few Thermokinetics!* The rare ability to resist temperature extremes, as well as freezing, burning, Atmokinesis or the like.
And now for the part all you Thermokinetics have been waiting for: The Thermokinetic exercises and methods! These methods and exercises are ones that I have devised myself and ones that I have received from others. Here they are:
1. To accelerate the molecules of an object: Visualize little White-Blue, spherical balls (representing the atoms of the object) moving slowly around in the area of the object. *Area* = Visualize the color White replacing the appearance of the object, but keep the shape of the object in your visual model! Now, visualize the little White-Blue balls now moving around fast and swiftly. Visualize them crashing into each other and as they crash into each other they become a fiery-Red color (representing the object becoming hotter). Do this for as long as you feel necessary.
2. To decelerate the molecules of an object: Visualize little Fiery-Red, spherical balls (representing the atoms of the object) moving fast around in the area of the object. *Area* = Visualize the color White replacing the appearance of the object, but keep the shape of the object in your visual model! Now, visualize the little fiery-Red balls now moving around slowly. Visualize them suddenly becoming an Icy Blue color (representing the object becoming colder). Do this for as long as you feel necessary.
This is all that I will tell you how to do because the rest I want all you Thermokinetics to experiment with on your own. You have the basis of how to accelerate and decelerate molecules, so try it out next time with something a little more different, like the air around you. Good luck all of you Thermokinetics!
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us