Casting Instructions for 'Servitor'
1. Look for a corner to focus on, a corner is important because it is a place were things come together.
2. Ground and center yourself.
3. Raise energy and then move it into the corner.
4. Mold this energy into the shape of a corporal being, anything that fits you will do.
5. Think intensely of the traits you want this creature to have, saying them in you head or aloud.
6. Then breathe in the direction of the corner, imagine that your breathe is giving the servitor life, and that because you gave him life, it must obey you.
7. At this point it helps to name the creature, so that it knows who it is.
8. I give my servitor energy once in a while to keep it healthy and happy. do so at your own discretion.
9. Remember not to keep a servitor around too long as some grow powerful and can sap your energy.
10. Remember that power is relative and as long as a servitor seems loyal, keeping them around is not a bad idea, because once you have worked with it or them for a long time, you and they will grow closer, and they will grow more powerful, which can be a very good thing, as long as you are still more powerful and still in control.
P.S. These can make good long term companions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.