Candle Protection Spell
- 1 Black candle
- Mortar & Pestle
- Theban Alphabet
- Protective botanicals: Betony, Black Cohosh, Cactus, Calamus/Sweet flag, Cinquefoil/Five-Finger Grass, Fig Leaf, Garlic, Hyssop, Lavender, Mugwort, Peppermint, Roses, Rue, Saint John's Wort, Snake Root, Stinging Nettles, Tormentil, Vervain, Wormwood, and Yarrow.
- Sea Salt (not table salt)for cleansing.
Casting Instructions for 'Candle Protection Spell'
This is a basic botanical spell with a twist in candle and herbal magick. I use these candles weekly and they work wonders. This candle spell was given to me by Rev. Trinity, the High Priestess of the Christian Wiccan coven.
1. After cleansing your candle with the sea salt, hollow out the bottom of the candle. Be sure to keep the wick in tact and in the center of the hollow.
2. Inscribe a pentagram near the bottom of the candle with a crystal point and use the Theban alphabet to inscribe the candle with your specific needs.
3. Use the mortar pestle to grind down any large botanicals. You may also add a bit of sea salt while grinding as it too is used for cleansing and protection.
4. Fill the hollow with as many of the basic protection botanical(s) listed and place candle chips over botanicals and melt the wax (seal them in).
5. Light your loaded candle, and recite the incantation. Incantation:
Within this candle burning bright, protective herbs soon will light, rid me of evils that come near, leaving nothing left for me to fear. This is my will, so mote it be. Amen
6. Meditate and visualize a bright golden light stemming from the candles flame. Visualize that this light encircles you and your home with ultimate protection.
7. Let the candle burn itself out.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.