: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Enchant an Object for Good Luck
Rated 1/5 Stars
This spell will allow you to enchant an object/clothing (preferably a ring or necklace) to give you good luck while you are around it.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Object you want to enchant
- Large white candle
- Red candle
- Pink candle
- Green candle
- Incense and Incense Burner
Casting Instructions for 'Enchant an Object for Good Luck'
1. Light the incense and put it in the burner (NOTE: You must use matches)
2. Put a large white candle in front of you.
3. Place the red, pink and green candles in a triangular shape around the white candle and light them.
4. Hold your object and chant as many times as it takes:
''Bless this (name of object) as a token of magic,
Protecting me from spirits so tragic.
Bring good luck and fortune to me,
Bring good luck, so mote it be!''
5. Wear or hold your object and gather the energy to nake a chi ball, but you do not actually need to make one.
6. Say, ''Good Luck'' and imagine your Aura going into the object.
7. Continue to hold/wear your object for a few minutes, and then blow out the candles.
8. Put the incense to the side and let it burn out.
If you wish, you can put the incense near a peice of Amythest.
If you have questions, you can message me. You may need to try a few times for it to work.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us