Rated 4/5 Stars
This spell can only be performed on another, it calls upon a persons guardian angel to protect them from harm.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 white candle of any size
- 1 glass of clean rain water
- 1 medium sized White feather
- 1 piece of milky or clear quarts
Casting Instructions for 'Protective Arms'
Then light your candle and place the quarts in the glass of rain water.
Dip the end of the feather in the water stirring in a clockwise motion imagining that it is a feather from a beautiful angel.
Then, allow three drops of the water to fall onto the persons forehead and say ' In my mind but out of sight, guarding protector take flight. Wrap your wings around your charge, warm and loving strong and large'.
Take the stone out of the water and place it in the hand of the person you are performong the spell on and say ' Bless it be'. Kiss the persons forehead and blow out the candle.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.