Rated 5/5 Stars
Purify and Protect a Room
This spell is a simple way to purify a room of negativity and protect any individuals inside.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- ~4 or more pennies (I prefer to use ones with my year of birth because I feel a special connection to them, but any year is fine.)
- ~5 candles to represent the elements
- ~a small amount of powdered lemon rind (optional)
- ~your voice
Casting Instructions for 'Purify and Protect a Room'
1. Put one penny in each of the four corners of the room. If you have an irregularly shaped room, just make sure you put one penny on either side of all entrances to the room. (Don't forget windows!)
2. Cast a circle with the five candles as you normally would. Since I prefer to choose my own words, remember to be respectful and grateful and list one way each element you summon helps you, then politely ask for assistance. Air should be the first to enter the circle and the last to leave it.
3. Explain that you need help protecting this room. If you prefer, this is the time when you may sprinkle powdered lemon rind around the circle for clarity, to help you see exactly what you need to purify the room from and protect against.
4. Dismiss the elements in the same way you summoned them, respectfully and gratefully. The room should now be cleansed of all negativity, and can now be used as a protective shell of sorts for whoever often occupies the room.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.