Rated 5/5 Stars
Banishing an Evil Spirit
To banish a mischievous or evil spirit
You will need the following items for this spell:
- (optional) bay leaves
- (optional) cinnamon
- (optional) rose petals
- (optional) myrrh
- (optional) white candles
- (optional) paper and pencil
Casting Instructions for 'Banishing an Evil Spirit'
2. (optional) Burn white candles while doing the spell
3. Cast a circle
4. (optional) invite deities and or elements
5. Either draw a pentagram on paper or in the air with your wand (for protection)
6. Visualize what you think the spirit looks like, then imagine a ball of white light forming inside of it and expanding until it makes the spirit explode.
7. Say: ''Begone evil spirit,
Begone from my life,
Begone from my house,
I want no strife,
Return to your master,
And bring them the word,
That I am untouchable,
Just like a swift, flying bird.
8. Imagine the spirit leaving you and going back to where it came from and exploding again.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.