Rated 1/5 Stars
How to Set Up an Altar
(This might not be considered a spell, I'm not sure)In my room, I have an altar, and this is how I set it up, you can do it this way too, but you can do it however you want. I hope it's useful for you!
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 2 candles (I use electric because it's safer)
- 1 shell
- 1 pinecone
- small stones
- 1 table (or any table-like thing to put your things on)
- 1 pentacle
Casting Instructions for 'How to Set Up an Altar'
2. Set up a small path-like array of stones between the candles/ pinecone and seashell. and down each side like a column.
3. Get your pentacle (if you don't have a picture or a drawing (it basically looks like a star), you can get a long chain/rope and make a star doing Cat's Cradle. (That's how I did it since I didn't have any pictures, but what ever works for you is fine).
4. If you have any spellbooks, you can put them on the side, along with any special items (pictures of family, heirlooms, little figurines, etc.)
5. Now you have your altar set up! (This is how I do mine, I don't have an inscence burner, so I didn't put that in.)
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.