Rated 5/5 Stars
A basic Spirit trap
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Black oil based paint infused with cedar, juniper, & sandlewood oils
- A good location
- Strong will power
- Either bread or a crystal. (a jar will suffice)
Casting Instructions for 'Soul Trap'
2. Underneath a bridge, or walkway, out of conventional sight, draw a large circle with the black paint, in the center draw a small ''X'', with a inward spiral starting at the bottom of the ''X'' and ending at the top of the circle. (this spiral should be the only line connecting the circle and the ''X'')
3. While holding the recepticle or with it placed upon an altar, connect the sigil to the recepticle with your Will by saying, ''Who ever shall cross this sigil shall be reaped of their Immortal Soul, and shall be bound to this vessle.(bread, crystal, jar.) By the Pw'r of Azrael so Mote it Be!''
You may choose to pull in the Souls by either absorbing them from the crystal, breathing in from the jar, or eating the bread.
Please use responsibly. Thank you.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.