Make an Abuser Leave a Relationship
- Large Glass Jar (pickle jar, saurkraut jar, etc)
- Black pepper
- Piece of the abusive person's clothing/hair/nail/etc.
- Blood (your own)
- 1 Lemon
- Black candle
- Paper with the person's name on it
- Photo of the person, if possible
- Fabric Pen
Casting Instructions for 'Make an Abuser Leave a Relationship'
1) Create a poppet of the person with the fabric. Stuff the poppet with the person's clothing/hair/nail (I got hair of the abuser by going to their house and stealing it from his brush), as well as the paper with the abuser's name. If you have a photo of the person, cut the face out and put it where the face would be on the poppet--if not, draw their likeness on the poppet. Place a drop of YOUR BLOOD on the poppet. This is very important, or the spell won't work.
2) Say to the poppet: "You are ___person's name___" over and over, chanting it until you feel that the energy of the person is in that poppet.
3) Put the poppet in the jar.
4) Pee in the jar, directly on the poppet.
5) Add the vinegar, cut up lemon, garlic, and black pepper to the jar until it is full.
6) Close the lid of the jar.
7) Light the black candle, and seal the jar with the wax from it. You can also add sigils of banishment to the wax with a pin or rusty nail, or drawn on the jar in marker.
8) Now hold the jar and begin this chant: "Poppet of ___person's name____ Poppet in your form, I bind us with my blood, And make your life forlorn. Leave ____abused person's name___ Leave her/him now for good, I command you now, To do as I believe you should."* Repeat this three times.
9) Now chant: "___person's name___ leave her, I command you." over and over, until you feel the energy peak, and then let it loose into the jar and poppet.
10) Keep the jar in a dark place (an attic or basement, or in a closet that is never opened) until they break up.
11) When they break up, throw the jar in the garbage (as the abuser is now "garbage" in the victim's eyes). *The blood binds your energies to the abuser's, hence why it is so important. This is also why it is important to do this ONLY for the good of the victim, and not to just break up a couple for your benefit.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.