A Rainy Day Spell To Banish Sorrow Or A Bad Habit
- Large piece of dark paper
- White Chalk or Washable Paint
Casting Instructions for 'A Rainy Day Spell To Banish Sorrow Or A Bad Habit'
* Draw a square round the word or image to mark the limitations of its power, followed by a diagonal cross through the words or image.
* Put the paper on paving stones as it begins to rain and standing in the rain watch the words or image blur and disappear.
* When the paper has disintegrated, say:
It is gone, it is done. Nought left of pain, I thank the rain.
* Scoop up the soaked paper and dispose of it in an outside bin.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.