Better Fortune Tea
- All Natural Ginseng Tea or Herbal Mixture
- One teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- One half a teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- One eighth a teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg ( or one fourth depends on the person and amount of luck needed)
- Two teaspoons of sugar (or however many you want, I personally think Two is best)
- One half to One teaspoon of Honey/Agave nectar ( Optional.)
- One Lemon slice or a fourth a teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- Strong Belief and Faith
Casting Instructions for 'Better Fortune Tea'
Begin by making your Ginseng Herbal Mixture . Then, begin adding your herbs, I find that while adding my herbs it helps to voice what they are and what i'm using them for. Add your teaspoon of Ginger for strength and energy. Stir well until fully incorporated. Proceed to add your eighth a teaspoon of nutmeg for luck, followed by your cinnamon for love and luck as well as strength and success. Stir until both herbs are well incorporated. Next add your sugar for love and flavour (mostly flavour). Stir until completely dissolved before adding (if you chose) Honey/Agave nectar can also be used for love (but mostly flavour). Finally, add in the Lemon Juice to reduce negativity (because no one needs that in their life), and to cleanse. Once you have mixed that in take a moment to pray to your deity (optional). Truly believe that your luck and fortune will change for the better and begin drinking.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.