Rated 5/5 Stars
This isn't exactly a spell. It is a pouch that brings prosperity. Feel free to mail me with your results!
You will need the following items for this spell:
- -5'' by 5'' cloth square ( do not use dark colors for the cloth it could have a negative affect)
- - bowl to mix the herbs in
- - string or yarn to tie the pouch with
- - sage leaves
- - bayberries
- - pine needles
- - almond oil ( optional because its not always available)
Casting Instructions for 'Prosperity Pouch'
Step 1: put the bayberries and sage into the bowl. Don't put the pine needles in because the needles need to be crushed into smaller bits so that they can fit in the pouch.
Step 2: crush the pine needles. You can use your hands or a mortal and pestle for this if you want. Once you are done crushing them, put them in the bowl with the other herbs.
Step 3: mix the berries, sage, and needles together in the same bowl.
Step 4: lay out the cloth on a flat surface. Put two tablespoons of the mixture onto the center of the cloth.
Step 5: put three drops of almond oil on top of the mixture on the cloth. If you don't have almond oil then you can skip this step.
Step 6: Bring all the sides of the cloth together and twist it once. Tie the sting around the twist tight enough so that it won't come apart.
Step 7: Now, put the pouch somewhere. You can put it in different places for different things. For example, if you want your garden to prosper, put the pouch in a gardening shed or hang it on the garden fence. I usually put mine on the mantle piece or above the door or next to my bed. You can also carry it with you if you want.These make great gifts too.
Now your done!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.