Rated 5/5 Stars
TO SUMMON A DEMON HELPER'
DO NOT ATTEMPT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO! Spend your life looking for your inner truth. Make the world a better place. Don't bring down your own world.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Time: Midnight on a Saturday. The dark of the Moon.
- Place: Cemeteries, Haunted Places, etc.
- Items needed: black candles, brimstone (or any other ''dark'' type incense, black arts etc.)
- black onyx (Black Onyx was believed to already possess a spirit so this is why
- I use it but you can choose any black stone of your choice.) Sterilized needle.
- Disrobe. Arrange black candles in any pattern one may wish, pentagram or what not.
- (I use graveyard dirt to draw a pentagram and then place black candles at each cross point.)
Casting Instructions for 'TO SUMMON A DEMON HELPER''
''IT IS MIDNIGHT.
THE GATES OF HADES ARE OPENED AND DARKNESS IS UPON THE LAND''
3X Hold the stone in your left palm.
''I CONJURE THEE DEMON BY THE POWER OF THY NAME;
ABSHALLAH NEJAR SEPTIA,
AS FLESH CLINGS TO BONE SO YOU TO STONE!
If done properly you should see with your mind's eye a purplish ''lightning'' dance around the stone.
You must never let sunlight hit the stone or the spirit will return from which it came.
You can ask of your demon anything but alas, it seems that the relationship is not permanent.
If you demon fails to comply with your wishes it may be time to exile it.
I've notice that threatening to place the stone in the sun sometimes works to ''compel'' the
entity but if it becomes violent immediately cast it out into the daylight.
You must reward the demon by feeding it three drops of your blood after if fulfills any of your wishes
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.