The Briar Bottle or Bottle of Briars
This spell is to continually drain luck from your desired victim. This is a good spell for revenge on a person who has wronged you. This spell is to be done at midnight on any day of the month that has a waning moon phase.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- Three briars (thorns) of any plant.
- The diseased leaf of a rosebush.
- A black liquid (recommended that the liquid is something nonflammable for your own safety.)
- A grasshopper of any age.
- A bottle with a lid or stopper.
- A black candle.
Casting Instructions for 'The Briar Bottle or Bottle of Briars'
Before you do anything, it is a good idea to charge your black candle with negative energy to create the desired results.
While you are preparing your things, place your black liquid over a stovetop to heat it, and light the black candle. Make sure that there is enough of the liquid to fill most of the bottle.
While your liquid is heating, put the three briars, diseased rose leaf and the grasshopper in the bottle. Once your liquid is ready, gently pour your hot liquid into the bottle, over the other ingredients. It is a good idea to use a funnel to avoid making a mess.
Like I said before, make sure that you have enough of the liquid to fill most of the bottle, as there has to be enough to kill the grasshopper in the bottle. Whether it be because of the heat or drowning in it.
Keep the bottle out of sight in a safe place. The hex can be removed at any time by pouring out the contents of the bottle.
Notes to be aware of:
The waning moon represents your victims luck decreasing, day by day.
The black candle is for additional help to achieve your goals by burning negative energy.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.