You Are Sleepy Potion
- Water (500ml)
- Lavender (a pinch, crushed or powdered form)
- Charmomile (a handful crushed)
- Purstone (a pinch, do this on your own risk!)
- Ginger (a pinch)
Casting Instructions for 'You Are Sleepy Potion'
Bring water to a slow boil. Add lavender and stir 21 times, counter-clockwise. Add charmomile and let it simmer for 20 minutes (potion should be pale, clear, purple with a tint of green, though the green may not always be observable) For nightmares; add a pinch of purslane and stir 5 times, counter-clockwise. For a more powerful brew; add a ginger and stir 5 times, counter-clockwise Warnings:
- If you do use the nightmare side of it, im not hold responsible for your actions or others. Please have common sense and respect the three laws.
- It shouldnt be used longer then a week or two or the one may start falling asleep at odd times of the day.
- Potion can be stored up to a month, though you are able to brew a fresh batch weekly.
- For more powerful brew: ginger (a pinch)
- Instead of getting the target to drink it why not back a nice cake and add some of the potion into it.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.