Rated 5/5 Stars
Apple of Benus
Use when you wish to bring someone to you with romantic feelings. A love spell, that may have consequences, if free will is bent.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- A red apple, bigger is best
- A small piece of paper, torn in half
- Red ink
- Red ribbon, string, or yarn
- An herb of Venus, e.g. Rose petals, oats, vervain, lilac, peach, or raspberry leaf
- A spade or other digging instrument
- Circle casting equipment (optional)
Casting Instructions for 'Apple of Benus'
Take up the knife, and split the apple in half, vertically. Lay the two halves, insides up, in front of you. With the red ink, write your name on one half of the paper, and theirs on the other. Lay the piece with your name on the right half, with the name facing up. Lay the piece with theirs on the left half, with the name facing up. The pieces should be small enough to fit inside the apples center.
Place the two halves in your hands, ready to be rejoined. Say this over the halves:
Two halves of the same whole, we will be one
Two halves no more, once my spell is done
Rejoin the two halves, and bind them together with the red ribbon or yarn. Using an herb of Venus, sprinkle it over the now bound apple, and speak this spell:
Come to me, (name of other), who I desire
See me, and your heart be set on fire.
Think of me, dream of me, in waking moments and in sleep
You are what I want, who I want, be mine, with feelings deep.
Kiss the apple, and bury it in the earth, if possible, by a source of running water. A house pot may work, so long as the apple is never unearthed, for that will be the spells undoing. Speak again:
My spell is done, now come to me
My spell is cast, So mote it be!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.