- 1 Satin Bag
- 1-3 Cinnamon sticks or Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract/Essence (extremely flammable)
- 1 Hazelnut or Hazelnut product (Ferrero Rocher)
- 1 Carton of Matches (Flammable)
- String/Yarn (preferably red)
- 1 Chocolate bar
Casting Instructions for 'Burning Heart'
Casting Instructions for 'Burning Heart
The beauty of this spells is it doesn't violate free will so you don't have to worry about any serious repercussions. While completing the procedure chant the follow incantation (directly below).
"If Love is powerful and strong, then it will bring a (man/woman) that will fill my life with (joy/passion/lust). If love is good and pure it will do no harm as we harm others. If love is divine then it will bring a (man/woman) that I can call mine"
Put the following in the Satin bag
- Chocolate (50%+ xocolate implies a more compassionate relationship; if you use a regular candy bar Hershey, Reese's, Crunch expect a very lusty relationship); symbolizes love
- Cinnamon (shave the cinnamon stick and put the shavings in the bag, or if you have cinnamon powder that will suffice); symbolizes passion, heat
- Vanilla Extract or Essence (this is highly flammable; pour enough into the bag to ensure that it will burn the whole bag, but do not over saturate the bag); symbolizes the essence of love
- Hazel (throw you hazel product in there); symbolizes warmth and beauty
- A card describing what you want in a lover (no pictures or names, that violates free will; also do not have a central thought of a man/woman in mind).
Then, drop a lit match into the bag and quickly tie the bag with (string/yarn). While the bag is burning, chant this incantation:
"Venus and Cupid with you power and might, I enchant them into this bag burning bright. Let my desires and fantasies of love cease to be an illusion and change into reality. From the fire in my heart, spread like wildfire the flames of love. Ignite."
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.