: Welcome to SpellsOfMagic.com. You must be a logged in member to use the live chat feature. Sign up
for free now.
SpellsOfMagic now has an online store, offering over 9000 wiccan, pagan and occult items. Check it out.
Love Knot Spell
Rated 1/5 Stars
To encourage a new love.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 Pink piece of yarn (pink~love)
- 1 Red piece of yarn (red~passion)
- 1 White piece of yarn (white~purity)
Casting Instructions for 'Love Knot Spell'
1. Tie a knot near one end of the braid as you visualize a new love arriving in your life.
2. As you tie the knot, say the following prayer or another prayer or chant that is meaningful to you:
''Venus, Queen of Love, divine
Bring the love to me that's mine.''
3. Braid the three strings together as you continue to visualize the perfect romantic partner falling deeply in love with you as you fall in love with him/her. Really try to feel the emotions of the two of you being happy together, being romantic, kissing and smiling, etc.
4. Next tie another knot and repeat the prayer as you continue the visualization.
Do this a total of seven times (knot & prayer, braid & visualize, knot & prayer), until you have seven knots in the cord.
Keep the knotted string with you (you may wish to fashion it into a necklace or bracelet and wear it) until you find your perfect love.
After you have found love, keep the cord in a safe place. If you decide you want to end the relationship someday, you can use the cord in a ritual designed for that purpose.
Note: Don't worry if you lose the cord. Your love does not exist inside of a cord. The magic is always inside you. It's in the visualization. It's in the emotions that you felt as you braided the cord and tied the knots and said the prayer. The cord itself is merely a symbol to keep you focused on finding love.
Is this content used without proper permission?
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us