Rated 1/5 Stars
Initiation of Seuwrhan
This is the self initiation ritual to the Seuwrhanic Temple. Only you can call upon this power within yourself. This is the path to absolute power and corruption within the Seuwrhanic Temple. This ritual will lead you down a path of absolute evil in the name of Seuwrhan.
You will need the following items for this spell:
- 1 wooden altar
- 1 altar bowl
- 1 Azahrans Awakening
- 4 white candles
- 1 small red candle
- 1 small yellow candle
- 1 small green candle
- 1 small blue candle
- 1 athame
- 1 stool
Casting Instructions for 'Initiation of Seuwrhan'
(1) The altar should face north. Place the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles at the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it is time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Speak the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that direction and light the candle on the altar in that same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you are back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, south and west.
(6) Visualize a black mist that surrounds you and your temple space.
(7) Open your heart to the Unholy Nine.
(8) Allow the energy left over return to their sources. Burn the Azahrans Awakening.
(9) In the reverse manner with the athame, you now return the energy you have left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they were lit.
(10) Now that the curse is done, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
(3) Greed! I ask for your hunger! Vengeance! I ask for your reprisal! Hatred! I ask for your revulsion! Malice! I ask for your spite!
(4) I take of this energy and ask that is it blessed to protect me on my journey into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground for evil will be summoned here. By the will of the gods and my personal guardians I ask that I be safe for all times.
(5) Greed, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Vengeance, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Hatred, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Malice, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Malevolence the binding force of evil, watch the seals placed here.
(6) I the name of Seuwrhan I cast out all forces not of your alignment! I consecrate the space as a Seuwrhanic Temple and dedicate it to the works of malice. I call to the Elements of Evil to seal this blessing for all time.
(7) I pledge my total and absolute allegiance to Seuwrhan and the Unholy Nine and to serve your desire to rule with absolute power. I give my mind and body over to the Elements of Evil and to know in their power over all things malevolent.
(8) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
(9) Malice! I release your power from my circle! Hatred! I release your power from my circle! Vengeance! I release your power from my circle! Greed! I release your power from my circle!
(10) Hail unto Seuwrhan the God of Corruption this curse shall be sent.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.