Creative energy potion
- 3 drops of frankincense oil
- 3 drops of orange oil (not juice)
- 2 drops of cinnamon bark oil
- 2 drops of peppermint oil
- olive/coconut oil (to delude your essential oils)
- a role-on or perfume container (you can also use a bowl)
Casting Instructions for 'Creative energy potion'
Mix your oils, and then add your olive or coconut oil. Apply when needing a creative boost.
*note; depending on how big your container is, you should not fill it all the way lest your oils have no effect. if it is above 1 1/2 inches tall you should find a smaller container. if a smaller container is not available, add around 16-18 drops of your deluding oil. you can also use a bowl.
*note; please use this in moderation, it is possible to get ill and possibly die from using too many essential oils.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.